Friendship | Teen Ink

Friendship

Ties of friendship is so strong that maintains your relationship and always full of love and trust. Friendship seems rose which extends it's fragrance surrounding and it's beautiful aroma that can be smelled far and wide. 
A faithful friend makes your realize that you are crown creation and actually he wants you to be positive at any cost since you are thinking that you are in trouble and God always examines those who are eligible and capable. Your sincere friend takes you out from that trauma. He explores those good qualities of your personality that you don't observe.

It's fact that there is a few who approves of your work and hardly admires you. It's unfair of our society to ignores good things and keeps an eye on only bad experiences of our life and always remembers mistakes and sins but forgets the good actions. 
A friend is one who always supports you to find out what is right or wrong without hurting and tounting. He endeavours to empower you and helps in your rainy days and always transfers positive smile so that you never get disappointed.

similarly all situation could be worse as long as we make friend someone without analysing. So we will be able to get conservative, narrow minded, impolite buddy as well.
however loneliness is much more better than than bad gathering because slow and gradually our bad friends will start letting us down and afterward we have inferiority complex. They pretend to be your best friends but actually they are not only your enemies but also a huge misery which directly infuses on the whole life.
Being a human we need care, love, admiration, positivity, energy, and sweet words as well and we forever need a best person who consoles us in hard time and also hugs us whenever we feel sad and tell us the best way of life.

For the time being a good friendship is considered as a blessing. so long as we have got best friend it means we are the luckiest person of the world.

This is me Fouzia and I have written this piece of writing about friendship.