LOVE IS EARNED | Teen Ink

LOVE IS EARNED

I came to the conclusion that maybe love wasn't for me or that it wasn't time for me to meet the right person yet. Maybe I should prioritize self-awareness and development before committing to a romantic partnership.  I ought to concentrate on other areas of my life that give me happiness and fulfillment. Before true love can enter my life, perhaps there are still things I need to understand or levels of personal development I need to reach. It's critical to have faith in the law of cause and effect and to believe that the right person will show up when the time is right.  

Although I believe you have to invest in yourself and strive to be your best self before you can receive true love, I want to experience it. It will not only make you more appealing to potential partners, but it will also ensure that you are entering a relationship from a place of fulfillment and self-assurance. Take the time to develop your own passions, goals, and values. Remember, love is a two-way street, and by making an effort to develop personally, you are laying the groundwork for a strong and rewarding romantic relationship.

I just hope it'll all be worth it in the end, since making an investment in your personal development will not only benefit your romantic relationships but also increase your overall happiness and sense of fulfillment in life. Keep in mind that the rewards of the ongoing journey of self-discovery and self-improvement are immeasurable. Therefore, have faith in the process and have faith that the work you put into improving your self-awareness will ultimately result in a more contented and rewarding life.

I've learned throughout all my relationships that love should be earned. I find it difficult to understand why, after searching for love for so long, I haven't yet found any. It's critical to keep in mind that love cannot be forced or demanded. Instead, it is something that emerges organically over time as a result of shared respect, comprehension, and sincere ties. You will draw the kind of love that is genuinely fulfilling and earned if you put your attention on personal development and self-improvement.

As time passes, I'm starting to come to the realization that LOVE shouldn't be forced or demanded. It is a delicate and lovely emotion that cannot be forced or rushed. To truly flourish, it needs time, open communication, and vulnerability. I'm learning to let go of my expectations by accepting this realization and to let love enter my life naturally.

This piece just suddenly comes into my mind , as if it were a long-lost memory resurfacing after years of being forgotten. The words and melodies intertwine, creating a symphony of emotions that I can't help but get lost in. It's a testament to the power of the subconscious mind and its ability to surprise us with unexpected bursts of creativity.