Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

ImaniA SILVER said...
ImaniA SILVER, Charlotte, North Carolina

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. “

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."

Hi, thanks for you opinion

As a religious person and just as a person really, I don't believe gays, lesbians, what-have-you should be married because marriage is not only for companionship but also for procreation. That isn't possible with homosexual couples. However, if someone is gay I don't agree that they should be persecuted for it. Someone should be able to talk to you about in a calm and accepting way. I have friends that are bisexual and although I don't agree with their lifestyle they are still good people. As for me, if I thought I was homosexual I would pray that God helps me to understand myself and to be brave to do exactly what is in His will which is not to be homosexual.

csgiants said...
Thats stupid! God made man and woman for a reason.

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

I'm not talking "religious" I'm talking Christian. And saying you're living in sin is not a sin. Jesus told the Christians to tell others of sin in their lives. And people who were raised "religious"  and believe being gay is ok, obviously have never read their Bible. One of the main reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah is due to the fact the men were gay.

Gen 19:4  ...the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:  Gen 19:5  And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know (have sex with) them.

If God destroyed two cities due to homosexuality, what makes you think it's ok for American's to gay? And homosexuality is NOT the way you are, it's the way society MADE you. YOU make the choice to be gay, God created marriage to be between a man and a woman. Look at nature: if God created some to be gay, why would wolves and eagles, and other animals that mate for life, how come they aren't gay? And if God created people to be gay, don't you think He'd be smart enough to create a way for men and men, and woman and woman to have children? It's simply common sense.

gaga-fan28 said...
once_a_readhead, your comment has no basis in fact. There are no more STD's or STI's in homosexual or bisexual relationships than there are in heterosexual relationships. I have no idea where you got the idea to link being gay with getting "diseases that make you sick or die at a young age." HIV/AIDS were once linked to homosexuality, but people of any sexual orientation can get it. And nobody's trying to box in your Christian ideas or keep you from voicing your opinion, if they are, like you said, you have the right to speak up, so go ahead. I just want to suggest that you have facts and not fallacies to support your beliefs.

Sill_Sitter11 BRONZE, Milan, Ohio

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

I don't have anything against bi or gay/lesbian people. It's their descision. BUT, God created us to marry the opposite sex. It's even in the bible. So what's the thing that comes down to it is whether your happiness now matters more to your way to heaven. It's your descision and no one can make it for you.

RipponLeaEnergise BRONZE, Clayton, Other

"how wonderful it is that nobody has to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world"

Anne Frank

thats awesome. im the same [gay] and ive told everyone, and they all accepted me. right on for not changing who u are!!!

Anne Frank

yeah, luckydutchess. theres a website called godhatesfags and its disgusting, because im gay, its sooo wrong. why cant everyone accept they way they are. it would be soo much easier on gblt people. im 15 and ive told everybody about my trueself and they all accepted me. im happily ina realtionship and no one bags me at school. more people have to know, its ok

kaileeboo BRONZE, Ravenna, Ohio
 i no what you mean i am a teen and all i can say is that the best ting to do is not let anyone see that it bugs you and they will stop just hold your head up high and you will make it in life

kodabear95 SILVER, Northglenn, Colorado

Certain things catch the eye, but pursue only the things that capture the heart. - old Indian saying

I totally and completely agree with you. I myself am bi, and I started dating one of my friends, WHO IS A GIRL, and I couldn't be happier. She (my girlfriend) is scared to tell people about us because she's scared of what they'll say. Very few people know she's bi, while I came out last year (although I haven't come out to my family yet). If people can't accept the people I love and want a romantic relationship with, then sucks for them because I'm not changing who I am to make other people happy.

M.W.M. BRONZE said...
M.W.M. BRONZE, Undisclosed, New Jersey

"Test everything. Hold on to the good." -Paul of Tarsus (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

exactly =)

on Jun. 1 2010 at 10:44 am
horsegirl27 GOLD, Los Angeles, California

A dog comes when called; a cat takes a message and gets back to you

1st, I'm Jewish. 2nd, why do you care though?!?!?!?!? It's not you! They don't have anything to do with you! What's a problem?! God created these people! He may have started out with 100% striaght ppl but then he decided it was time for change! I just don't understand whats wrong with it! Twell me! Explain! (Your not gonna change my opinion but I just want to know your side of it)

yeah... said...

first this is not a txt message if your writing a piece then it should not have the detracting abbreviations used in instant messaging

second I think gay/bi relationships are ok but not with teenagers, im one yet Ive come to realize that when your young everything seems like the end of the world.  Most teenage 'bi' relationships are formed out of confusion and hurt by the other sex and those people often go strait later in life.  

Sorry there will be some teen who may be genuinely bi but just remember we still have a lot of growing up to do no matter how much you feel like you know everything.

ta x 

ps. I'm 100% straight

haha! Its an opinion! If you want poems, got o the poem section! lol!

Yea! I say just have the government shut up and suck it up! Its not even their problem!

Yea! That is so true!

I think they are fine too! Its just...the people are nice and all but they like, almost scare me because their different. I don't mean to be that way but its just weird. I think that if your in love, let someone be in love! It doesn't concern you! (Unless your one of those people) Its just gotta be hard for people like that! :(

*MINNI3* said...

I agree with you so much.

I have friends who are lesbian and gay, and i love them just as much as i love my straight friends.

I personally dont think its right.

But i also think people who hate on and victimize gay people aren't doing what's right either. 

I think people who will hold up signs saying 'god hates gays' don't really know god. because what i was taught in sunday school was to love everybody better than i love myself.

i'm not saying im perfect, but i do believe that homosexuality is not what god intended for humans.

M.W.M. BRONZE said...
M.W.M. BRONZE, Undisclosed, New Jersey

Yessss i was gonna post the same thing. thank you!

Nisha Lynn said...
i agree! i'm bi myself though were i've lived and been, people dont give a crap about it. but i feel ya. the gov doesnt let my uncle marry his man and it's really retarded :/