Worth Every Second | Teen Ink

Worth Every Second

By Malorie PLATINUM, Des Moines, Iowa
Malorie PLATINUM, Des Moines, Iowa

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Love is pain. We all know it. So knowing that we still love? Yes. Love may hurt but isn't it worth it? Love can be Hell but it is also Heaven. No matter how many tears you cry when you see that smile, or hear the "I love you" you know... You know that you joy you feel when you're with the one you love, the nerves, the dream-like feeling. Some pain is minor, some is major, but most.... most is worth it in the end. I've seen it many times, she can cry and cry but for some reason she won't leave. For years I wondered why it would take so long, then I realized she loved him. She could put up with the pain because the good times were worth it. True love may just be worth every tear.

Sometimes it isn't worth it though, maybe there is to much pain. Maybe it hurts to much to be with that person. One day you may wake up realize you need to go. Why stay? I think people stay until they have more love than pain. Then when there is pain you still know the love is there. You know you want to keep it there no matter what. Honestly, what is love without a little pain? You would have to face a small fight sometime.Love is worth every second of pain. After all pain is a part of life and so is love. Love will overcome it though. Always will, just have hope. Wait for the love that is worth it because there is one for everyone somewhere and that love will be worth every emotion. It will be worth every second, every hour, every day, month, year. Love is just simply worth it.