Friendly Battles | Teen Ink

Friendly Battles

By Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

Don't give up! Keep on going! Till victory is won!!!

Battles are always one sided! So why does it seem this one goes both ways. i get so far out, then it pulls me back in....

Friendly wars draws my atention. my friends go through troubled times; and so they turn to me for help. but what do you do if your friends are competing with each other for your attention.

two people i care for are fighting........ for me..... over me! i don't see why they do it. to me it seems pointless, but they see some justified reason in it.
i take my time and ask: "what is the point;" but they don't have a reason. so what is the point?....

... they still continue to fight its tearing my heart out because they expect me to chose one of them.... but i can't. i want them both in my life and can't chose just one of them, it's a terrifying thing to be torn between the two of them.

there seems to be no end. they have no reason i quit: no longer will i be stuck to chose. no more; my heart will not be torn. ask me if you must but friendly battles are not my style.

if you have a problem i am here to help. but if it involves me keep it to yourselves. i will no longer be apart of friendly battles!

GOODBYE!!!!

this piece is about my friends who are fighting each other to gain my affection....