Wishing For Love | Teen Ink

Wishing For Love

By jessieroza43 SILVER, Traverse City, Michigan
jessieroza43 SILVER, Traverse City, Michigan

"You never know how strong you are until being strongis the ony choice you have" - Unknown

I want to love someone forever. I don't want them getting away. Whoever I love forever I want them to know this: that they can come to me with anything. Who this is, I have no idea. I never want anything bad to happen to this person or me. I don't want them to feel the pain, I felt when my mother died. I want them to hold on and never ever let go of me and I will do this same. I want them to want me as much as I want them. I want you to come as soon as you can. No rush, but as soon as you come into my life, the sooner I can start loving you for a lifetime.

thats ok. But yeah i get it. I wrote it because I really want a boyfriend or a best friend thats a guy but all the guys that are my best friends I fall in love with. And I'm read the Twlight reads and thats how I thought of this.

ABPippins SILVER, League City, Texas

To die may be an awfully big adventure, but to love is an even grander affair -myself

Sorry about that being posted five times. My iPod freaked out on me

ABPippins said...
I was in a two-and-a-half year relationship with my ex when he cheated on me and left me for his side chick. It left me pretty messed up emotionally because I never thought he would hurt me that way. Then I met Dalton. He became my best friend and we ended up falling in love; this reminds me of how he helped me through that.

ABPippins said...

ABPippins said...

ABPippins said...

ABPippins said...

Thanks!! May I ask how is it that you relate to this?

ABPippins SILVER, League City, Texas

You have amazing courage to put this out into the world. I admire that and can relate to this :) thank you for sharing