Watch Out, Cause Here They Come | Teen Ink

Watch Out, Cause Here They Come

By Akuel Majouk SILVER, Omaha, Nebraska
Akuel Majouk SILVER, Omaha, Nebraska

If it wasn’t for Alvin and the Chipmunks many kids would never consider having a pet chipmunk. The three little chipmunks would forever be remembered. Alvin the mischievous leader, brainy Simon, and heartwarming Theodore were the lovable chipmunks. This movie was brought to screens on December 14, 2007 and was a hit. The well known Tim Hill, who is also known for directing Garfield and being the writer of SpongeBob, is the director of Alvin and the Chipmunks. This movie was great for families and made many people laugh.

Alvin and the Chipmunks was about an hour and thirty minutes and it wasn’t a waste of your time. When Theodore was scared at night Dave let him sleep by his side. This shows that this movie was a good teaching movie. The movie lets kids know that they can know that their parents will always love them no matter what mistakes they make. Alvin and the Chipmunks shows how someone can be willing to take care and love kids that aren’t his own. This shows when Dave goes and gets Alvin, Simon, and Theodore towards the end of the movie.

If you want to have a good time with your kids while watching a movie then you should go see this movie. Not only does this movie entertain but it also teaches. Alvin and the Chipmunks is a movie that does all that. It was won a favorite movie award at the Kid’s Choice Awards and it was nominated for a young artist award. I recommend families to go and see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Go get your squeak on!