Why Is Dystopian Literature Experiencing Such a Rise in Popularity Today? | Teen Ink

Why Is Dystopian Literature Experiencing Such a Rise in Popularity Today?

By jchandler25 BRONZE, Lowell, Indiana
jchandler25 BRONZE, Lowell, Indiana

The world isn't anywhere near perfect and will never be close to it. How can we as people make the world better in our everyday lives. I think If we started by treating people right it could get us off to a fast start to being a good safe world.

I know if we treated people the right way nobody would fight or argue. If that was the case, conflict would be hard to start and the world would be peaceful. 

After reading short stories in class and writing essays, I have background knowledge about how people view this case and how we could make conflict better. We could make a utopia world and try to resemble it and help each other. There could be so many views on a perfect world so it would be hard to all come up with one. I think people could add ideas together and come up with one idea. Working together for example would be great.  

If you had to make a perfect world what would be in it? What would you take out of your world that would cause a perfect world from being perfect?

Looking at small different views can help you see the biggest views and adding all of the struggles and conflict together can get to one solution.