Burger king is better than Mcdonalds | Teen Ink

Burger king is better than Mcdonalds

By Rnada789 BRONZE, Manchester, Connecticut
Rnada789 BRONZE, Manchester, Connecticut

The best restaurant is Burger King because like Mcdonalds they don't taste very good as we say but if I'm starving and have little money it would be an option since the hamburgers are cheap but it's nothing like a Burger King.

I like that they fry the meat as if it were grilled, which gives it an essential and very rich seasoning,

The potatoes are very rich and crunchy.

It is made up of juicy meat, according to the company, “of supreme quality”, roasted, tomato and fresh lettuce. It also has onion, pickle and a mild mayonnaise and ketchup sauce and all under a very tasty and tender seed bread. Additionally, his continued innovation in developing new flavors and combinations reflects his passion for surprising and delighting his customers, thus maintaining his position as a leader in the fast food industry.

In conclusion, although Burger King is mentioned as the best restaurant, due to its affordable price and the satisfaction of fast food when you are low on money and very hungry, the detailed description reveals that the dining experience is not equated with quality and the authentic taste of a real Burger King.

I think that by providing products like Burger King, they are the best products with quality and with a different way of frying meat than the opposite restaurant.