Rumors Spreading | Teen Ink

Rumors Spreading

By xTheKillerDollx SILVER, Wood Dale, Illinois
xTheKillerDollx SILVER, Wood Dale, Illinois

Tiffany: Well i'm not getting pregnant again. My mother always said once is a blessing, twice is a curse.
Chucky: Well that would explain your sister...
-Seed of Chucky-

Did you hear so and so kissed?
Did you hear he made out with her?
Did you hear that THEY had sex?
Rumors.
there big and bad and they spread like the flu,quick and easy.
I'm sure anyone who is reading this has had a rumor spread about them, and if you haven't good for you. For me rumors in my opinion are a for of bullying that anyone who tells or starts the rumor is responsible for. They hurt and they can lead to deadly results of violence or worse, suicide.
The sad part is, after the deadly consequences people will start saying he said this she said that. Everyone loses, the victim, the spreader, and the starter. The reason: the victim gets hurt, the spreaders rat each other out, and when the starter is caught they are but in the light and shown for who they are.
So before you go back to the:
They did this, She did that stuff, think about who your going to hurt. Because you might be caught after all the problems.

I wrote this since after a sleep over all these rumors started and most of my friends left me and i learned who's a real friend and who's not one at all. I hope people learn from this..

I know, my "bestfriend" told all of my close "friends" that I had said bad things about them and that I didn't like them and stuff like that, and it wasn't true, but I guess I know who my real friends are. The ones who stood beside me the whole time and didn't walk off to follow her. I am so thankful for my friends, if they hadn't been there I don't know what I would have done. And, what she did is so childish, I mean who would say something like "she doesn't like you anymore", that's something you would say in kindergarten or something.

KunaiNinjaFighter SILVER, Monticello, Arkansas

"Think left and thing right, Think low and Think High, Oh the thinks you can think up, if only you try!" Dr. Suess oh and "Two things are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.'- Albert Einstein

Finally, somone who gets it. I tried telling people at my school about this but they just laughed. Now apariently I'm on some kind of drug cause of somthing my friend jokingly said in class...