ORPHAN | Teen Ink

ORPHAN

February 22, 2011
By RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey
RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey
16 articles 0 photos 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
What goes up must come down


It very sad and painful to see babies die, killed or left alone. Every day around the world there is a child aiding for help. Sometimes is very difficult to understand the life's of others. How can someone give life to a child and leave them near a dumpster or by a road side. It hurts so much to see some of these cases.Many of these children seen on the road are going to be some body in the future. Without the help of people, these kids would die in hunger. There is a purpose for these orphans being on this earth and we should help them. These kids could also be adopted because they also need a life and some where to rest their heads on. The little money we give to the poor, could also be used in helping these children.Food, clothing, and shelter would be provided for these children with our help. The little we give out could also build schools and play ground for theses children. They might not know who their parents are, but they need to enjoy life. The children would grow in faith and also learn about the world. Who knows the future? These children could become doctors, president, and even more. Am blessed with the little that i have and my heart always go to those who don't have any. Let come together and help. Life is precious and we would found peace doing these good deeds.