Benefits of Extracurricular Activites | Teen Ink

Benefits of Extracurricular Activites

By lilpenn BRONZE, Indinapolis, Indiana
lilpenn BRONZE, Indinapolis, Indiana

you can do anything you put your mind to.

Some parents should let their kids in extracurricular activities There are many schools out
there today that provide a of extracellular activities.Some extracurricular activities happen before and after school some even occur on weekends. Although some parents are worried about their kids in extracellular activities.I Think that all kids should involved in these things.Of course while a few activities are a great idea there is a point where people need to draw the line. Joy burgess:getting involved in extracellular activities or allowing kids to get involved is a wise choice.

I think everyone should be in extracellular so they can get all the fun attitude out and and focus.Teens learn that long term committees when they are involved in extracellular activities.Students should be forced to be in extracellular activities no matter what.Being in extracellular activities allow kids to make a contribution. Kids need to have extracellular activities.

Extracellular activities is a great way to help kids with their self confidence. There are many teens that feel worthless.Since i’ve joined girl talk my self confidence has gone up.  Teens will have the benefits of building solid relationship skills as well when they get involved. Extracellular activities are fun they help with academics.Yet another benefit of allowing teens to get involved in these things is  great. Extracellular activities is a great way to get better grades.

There are definitely many excellent benefits to extracellular that kids will enjoy. Kids need to make sure they can handle it. Extracurricular  activities look great on college applications. You can probably get into college with extracellular activities. I think all kids can find something they can enjoy.Extracurricular activities. One great benefit  of teens being involved in extracellular activities is that they will learn about time management. Everybody is eligible to learn something.

Extracurricular activities are planned. Some people think extracurricular activities are boring and useless.Well that’s your opinion it will help you with your schoolwork. Extracurricular activities are helpless and get you bad grades. They do help with  your grades. why would you even  want to join something like this. Because it's fun and helpful.Some people think that extracurricular activities take up to much family and friends time. Some people may think that they take up to many day’s.

Some parents should let their kids be in extracurricular activities.  I think everyone should be in extracurricular activities so they can calm down after school.    Some parents  should let their kids be in whatever the they want.I predict that everyone will be in extracurricular activities someday.