How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance? | Teen Ink

How Does Nature Help To Prove God's Existance?

How Nature Helps to Prove God’s Existence

Nature looks up to God, the trees, mountains, the sun shines down on us, the world is full of amazing miracles; The creatures are complex in how they are

made and look, each one being different from the other. How you can tell how old a tree is by counting the rings, is that not amazing? Each human body, though

some may look alike, they are all different, think differently, talk differently, and their lives are different.

The sun shines down on us through the days, its energetic heat warming the earth at exactly the right temperature. If the Earth were any closer or

farther from the sun, we would all either burn to death, or freeze to death. My point... If the earth were not perfectly stable where it is, we would all die.

This cannot be a mistake.

If you don’t believe that God made the universe explain this to me! Our earth is the only planet that rotates on an axis, at around 23.5 degrees; and has a

livable atmosphere, gravity, and life. Why are not any of the other planets livable? Or have life on them?

God supplies our needs in nature; the fruit and vegetable trees and plants supply an abundance of our food; Also for the animals, creatures, rodents, and

bugs does He also supply food and shelter for.

Grass, plants, trees, bushes and other living plant-like things are able to grow; But how? They don’t have blood and bones. They have water green stems,

and trees have trunks. How can all of these things be so perfected and be an accident or a mistake? It really shows how they have to have a maker or creator.

There are no other gods such as ‘sun gods’ that only create certain things. There is only ONE True God who created ALL OF IT and is the God of ALL OF IT.

He (God) created everything, - people- plant life-organisms- atoms, and everything else; If parts of the Bible is true than isn’t all of it? God must be

true. If a normal person was ‘god’… well they wouldn’t be. Man cannot even make a single living thread of grass, and defiantly cannot make a person, animal, or

plant. They can only mix, change, destruct or destroy what is already there. There is a God and He did come down to earth in the form of a man, to his creations

but He was not a normal person, He was without sin, and yet He died for our sins. He Was and Is the only TRUE God.

God is not in everything though his artistic work may be;

Rain, clouds, sleet, hail and snow all show amazing features; Water re-cycles itself; and falls as rain, if there is a storm or very cold

weather the water vapor gets so cold that it becomes sleet, hail and snow. Snowflakes consist of six edges of flakes on each flake of snow. Every single piece is

different than the other. There are no two of the same things. That is too complex for it to be any mistake. And it isn’t a mistake, there has to be a God soooo big

that He could and can create a Universe, even if everyone living in it doesn’t acknowledge Him and His work. Who are we to say that it was a mistake?

Also have you ever heard of something good or pleasant coming from an explosion? Look around, when you blow something up (such as a bomb, firework or

other explosive) does it end up as a human being, a house, store, or animal? No! That just doesn’t happen. So the theory that we came from something that

BLEW UP is absurd.

If the world was a mistake then wouldn’t there be mistakes in it? Would there not be more days to take to make a full circle of the earth? (Or year) Would

not the earth be tilted or slanted more or less as different years come and go? Would our atmosphere be losing a lot of its control, and gravity? No it’s not because

the world isn’t a mistake, it is a creation.

Crying_Tears SILVER, SL,UT, Utah

I am fond on pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down.
Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill

The bible never said that women aren't equal. Marriage is not a union between man and wife, it is a union between person and God. And where did you read the Big Bang theory has facts?  It is just a bunch of guys trying to act high and mighty.  Why is it so believable to you that we randomly blew up from an atom (a MINISCULE possiblilty) but you can't believe that God created everything?

dusknight12 said...
okay with the tree age.When God made adam,adam was probably about 30 but really he was only a few seconds minuites old.So trees that are said to be 1 million years old could have made to be 1 million years old but are bactually 1000

dusknight12 said...
What bible are you reading???Although the gay marriage is right.

Jmaster BRONZE said...
Jmaster BRONZE, Greeley, Colorado

"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill

awesome! Great Points! Big bang is just a theory. Just because monkies and humans are simmilier doesn't mean we are related. Clouds are 95% water, A cactus is 75% water. Does that mean clouds and cacti are related? I certaintly don't think so.

pinkjello1994 BRONZE, Ocala, Florida

"Never regret what once made you happy"

I think the fact that your calling the big band theory absurd, when it has facts and scientific proof even though its a theory, is rediculous, when your saying god created everything because your bible told you so. The bible also said slaves were okay,women were not equal,and gay marrige is wrong.

WiseGirl said...
WiseGirl, Adams, Tennessee

"I think, therefore I am."
-Rene Decartes

I love this! So true!

rew123 said...
I have thought about that before. but then if you remember, the beggining of the Bible tells how God made the world....just putting that out there for ya :)

you cannot blow up all the chemicals that make a human body and come up with a human or even anything that will become a human.

AngelGal07 GOLD, Ferndale, Washington

"If you do not love God then you do not know God for God is love" 1 John 4:8

thanks for writing this artical!!!! and thank you that your not afraid to stand up through writting that GOD IS REAL!!!!!!!!

LeannaRose SILVER, Moreno Valley, California

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I love all of your examples!!! i included something lyk this in my article, "standing out, what makes me different," please read it and tell me your opinion! thanks

YouthfulLight SILVER, Forest Park, Illinois

Whoever says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain

This is an amazing article, and I couldn't agree with you more.

Nice Work.

I think stating the ways of how the world works and how nature looks up to god is a

good story.

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
Dear Kelz1141,

I don't understand, well I do, but I don't understand how anyone can believe such things, i actually personally think the world is very... i want to say dumb. (I know they are very intelligent in many things. but I mean when it comes to God.) to live life without believing in at least in God, but if you believe in God, then you should believe in the Bible.

There are many fake things on the internet, and many real. You can find this out, call real people who know the 'truth'. about what has been found that relates to the Bible.

=The Bible was written mannnnnyyy years ago.

In past and recent years objects from when the Egyptians were chasing the Israelites across the sea have been found. Wheels, objects from the chariots and such.

I think that even Ruth (married to Boaz) in the Bible her tomb's wearabouts have been found. many things.

LOOK THINGS UP!

then tell me how you believe these fit/don't fit with the Bible. how where they written?

If God is great enough to make the world.

then He is supernatural.

If He is so supernatural he can become incarnate. if He is God, he can do anything, but since He is a good God He will not do anything evil.

if you want to know 'how come if God can't do anything evil, then why is mankind?'

Because God didn't want us to be forced into loving Him, how would you like it if someone was forced into marrying you, or someone was forced into serving you tehre whole life?

that's where sin comes in.

because God is the only right way. everything else is the wrong way. (sin)

therefore.

mankind sinned, therefore we are all in sin. we are saved only by God's blood.

because he became incarnate, and HIm, a SINLESS man, came to earth to feel what we feel. He knows how it is because when He died, all of our sins were laid on Him. (tho he did not commit any sin, so he is still sinless.)

and then He died. (not God, the body God put part of Himself (His son) into.)

and when he rose again, the hold on sin was set free, because a sinless 'man' defeated them. thus we can be saved.

homewardbound, Billerica, Massachusetts
I do believe in God and I am a Christian with a strong faith. I agree with you but I believe that you need to research these things more before you start writing. It sounds a little like you don't know what you are talking about. And there is scientific fact to back up the big bang theory however this does not disprove the idea of God. Maybe this is how God created the Earth.

clumsy_one123 SILVER, Brentwood, Tennessee

"All daring starts from within." -Eudora Welty

thank you for writing such a beautiful article. i agree with you completely :)

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

I actually do belive in God I just don't have a religion because what I believe doesn't fit any religion. I do belive in God just not the bible.

singingpenguin BRONZE, ..., Washington
Thanks for your comments you guys.

If anyone would like to argue directly with me, please comment again. I will say, if you do, you must be able to try to explain my questions, as I try to explain yours. even though I will not change my beliefs, and you might say the same. if you want to, I would like to back my faith up.

-

me

j221rejoice BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"He will heal all of your diseases" - Psalm 103:3

you're soooo right. I'm happy that you've made the choice to step out and write this beautiful piece of work :)

Persona BRONZE said...
Persona BRONZE, Hanford, California
First off, "blew up"? This is not the Big Bang Theory I know of, nor is it the one accepted. This is a common misconception, a myth. The Big Bang was an expansion, an expansion that continues, even today. As far as where you're getting your information goes, where are you getting this "mistake" nonsense from? I've never met a single human being that has ever claimed the universe was a "mistake". Mistake implied failed intent, which requires intent, which requires a being that has intent, thus that nonsense begins with the pretext that some being(largely supposed to be "god") did such. As a determinist, I'll get this out there off the bat: Nothing is random. Everything is a sequence of related events which could not have happened any other way. Were and event to be repeated with the exact same elements, the result would be the same. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” - Albert Einstein. Why, knowing that the universe began with a set amount of elements, knowing that within time, there are events and that those events have sequence, would anyone decide the universe randomly came to be? I do not have brown hair and hazel eyes randomly by birth. No. I have brown hair and hazel eyes, because the genes I inherited from my parents, who received their genes from their parents, and so on and so forth. A dice is not "random". The laws of physics decide which number is landed on. Which number was the palm touching, with how much force did the hand toss it, what was the wind resistance, est. "Random" is just a word describing human perception based on lack of information. Why is it strange that something so complex can be formed by a sequence of events? Rivers can form beautiful canyons over time with erosion, in time with metamorphosis a caterpillar becomes magnificent butterfly, a flower grows and blossoms from a tiny plain form, a clouds gather slowly over time until they form a rain storm, why is this so hard to accept that sequence creates result?

Sydnie said...
Sydnie, Eufaula, Alabama

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
- Oscar Wilde

I don't expect only opinions I agree with to be posted, I respect others' opinions as well. All I am saying is a lot of people are being disrespectful. Thanks for replying. :)