How God Feels | Teen Ink

How God Feels

By m-ashreader GOLD, Homercity, Pennsylvania
m-ashreader GOLD, Homercity, Pennsylvania

"You never know until you try!" -author unknown

Do you ever look up into the sky at night and marvel at the stars shining above you?  Maybe you’ve traveled to the ocean and watched the blue, pristine waves crash onto shore.  Do you ever  wonder about them?   You watch in wander and excitement, truly wondering if a big bang explains it all.   So perhaps nature can be explained by some scientific theory but what about those things that happen that no one can explain.  Like how a baby can survive a car crash trapped almost completely underwater and men nearby hear a voice calling out for help but the baby can’t talk.  What about the people who have survived from fatal diseases which the doctors said survival was impossible. 

It all points to something bigger, something divine and heavenly.  Scientists have spent their whole life searching , wondering  what this source might be when it’s been there the entire time.  The Bible has sat waiting for people to open the pages, to learn about a man who gave his life for mortal beings.  To learn how after dying a horrible death, he rose from death so we could be free.  How he created this whole universe with just a few words.  The earth was separated from the ocean with one simple command.

Perhaps the saddest part is that it’s been there the whole time just waiting.  We as humans cannot accept the fact that there may be something that we cannot see, that we cannot touch.  We don’t want to recognize that there is someone who is bigger than us, someone who is much more powerful than we can ever imagine. 

So we throw away the Bible, we take it from our schools and public places.  We try to hide it and pretend that God doesn’t exist.  We think that even if there is a God, He has too many rules to follow and we might offend people.
But tell me.  How would you feel if you created a world.  A world full of little beings who you created to glorify you but they forget about you.  So you come down to this world and give your life knowing that they may never lover you but you do it anyway.  How would you feel if every time one person tried to talk about you everyone else got offended.  These people that you have created with such love just pushes you aside and pretends  you don’t exist. 
Every day you  give them another chance by allowing them to wake up in the morning.  But instead of admitting that you are really there they just go on with life completely forgetting what you’ve done for them.  Forgetting that you gave your life for them!  But yet your so patient you give them chance after chance only to be ignored.  You still love them even though they hate you.

Don’t you think this is how God feels?