The Big Bang Theory and Evolution Are False | Teen Ink

The Big Bang Theory and Evolution Are False

By ScarletCity PLATINUM, High Ridge, Missouri
ScarletCity PLATINUM, High Ridge, Missouri

Anything that can be done, can be undone. ~Scarlet City
http://eepurl.com/dcyZMn

How the universe was created is a well debated topic. However, science has two mainly discussed theories- Evolution and the Big Bang theory. These theories are flawed, at least according to scientists.

The Big Bang Theory… it’s more than just a TV show. This theory states (and this is paraphrased) that the whole universe and everything in it was compressed into a ball about the size of a soft ball. The theory says that the ball could not contain this enormous amount of pressure and energy so it exploded. In an estimated three minutes the entire universe became how it is now. Science even realized that their reasoning was wrong, based on new found knowledge. Says Nosowitz, “For another [reason], the universe is almost entirely of a uniform temperature, and it's unlikely that, at what we think is a fairly early point in time after the Big Bang, the temperature would have evened out so thoroughly.” Meaning, that the estimated three minutes could not have possibly had created everything so perfectly. The temperature could not be this perfect in the universe, and so evenly spread, if there was, in fact, a Big Bang.

“There are problems with the Big Bang theory, though until now we haven't really had any better ideas, so we've stuck with it as a plausible explanation for the beginning of the universe,” says Dan Nosowitz in an article published in Popular Science. This quote basically tells us why Scientists have stuck with the Big Bang Theory for so long. Not because it is true, but because they have nothing else to cling to (seeing as they claim that there is no higher power).

According to Darwin, “Nature does not jump.” Darwin also says that humans evolved from some lower life form, such as primates. But, even from an evolutionary standpoint, nature makes a giant leap.  “…the last 600 million years—the time it took to go from simple animals to Homo sapiens—yes, that is a short amount of time when compared to the age of the universe,” says atheist David Kyle Johnson in Psychology Today. Besides, if animals were always evolving, than the animals species that existed when Darwin was alive would not be around today… and yet they are. If humans evolved from primates, than why are there still monkeys today? Wouldn’t they all be humans now? We also lack true fossils in the transitory stage.

Sure, Scientists claim that we have found some of these transitory fossils. The most famous one is Lucy, the so called ‘missing link.’ But, further analysis of Lucy determined that she was not the missing link at all. The analysis confirmed that she was, in fact, the remains of a little old man who suffered from arthritis. Other ‘missing links’ have been derived from a single tooth, or an irregular shaped bone. Scientists find this and, instead of claiming that it was a deformity, claim that it must have been a missing link.

Some people ask me why I don’t believe in science, and not because I am a Christian. Believing in Evolution or the Big Bang is like believing in Christianity when Jesus himself says that it’s not true. 

All the sources used were from athiests and/or scientists.

m-ashreader GOLD, Homercity, Pennsylvania

"You never know until you try!" -author unknown

This was a great article!! I agree completely with it!!!!

Lucy-Agnes PLATINUM, Clarksville, Ohio

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Justice Antonin Scalia

I like this! Thanks for writing it. :)

http://eepurl.com/dcyZMn

@SarahBlum This quote gives us another supporting detail on why the Big Bang is false. This scientist says that if the Big Bang did happen, then space itself would vary in temperature... but it doesn't.

SarahBlum BRONZE, Roseburg, Oregon

"Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic." ~J.K. Rowling

Question- I'm still a bit confused what temperature has to do with anything?