Idolatry Prophecy | Teen Ink

Idolatry Prophecy

By Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York
Psquared GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York

If you want it, Go get it, no matter what it is in the way or the sacrifice for it.

God said: “I have not been a major part in you lives for which is a grave matter and a problem in the up growing in the christian ministry and edification of   My churches and the building of   My kingdom. You have put other things before Me in   My sight and disrespected Me and   My glory and   My name and   My actions and   My love for you, with boldness straight to   My face and   My form. You have put technology ahead of you and you have put other books and videos other than which involve Me ahead of Me. For you are living with these things and you are living for them which you people don’t recognize. For how can you be grown if there is none to water it and how can you be grown by water and other things which you mix together. For I am do holy that   My water and everything of Me does not mix with what the world has made or as provided unto itself. You must worship Me in spirit and in truth because for I am spirit and I am truth and its true form, worship is what you live for and what you dedicate your entire ethics and belief on it and follow what is there that you have to worship. For I have said this before, but none of you really understand worship, not even some adults do. Worship and not what the world provides unto you”

many of us don't understand worship.