Why | Teen Ink

Why

By pictolover SILVER, Brookfield, Missouri
pictolover SILVER, Brookfield, Missouri

"Life is like a roller coaster. When you don't know what to do buckle up, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride."

I saw you hugging her today.
Even though you promised it was over.
Does that mean I’m back to being the girl you talk to then forget?
I don’t think you understand.

How much time I spend thinking about you every day.
How much my day depends on what you’re doing.
And you’re giving up all of these things,
to spend more time with her.

Even though you swore you’d never go back.
You just don’t understand.
But I still love you.
I will always love you.

Pretty emotional. He was my best guy friend. He deserted me to go back to the girl who broke his heart, he didn't realize he broke mine in the process.

hey_itskatelyn PLATINUM, Willis, Texas

“God, of your goodness, give me yourself; you are enough for me, and anything less that I could ask for would not do you full honour. And if I ask anything that is less, I shall always lack something, but in you alone I have everything”

thanks for taking the time to check out some of my work!!! and thanks for commenting! go ahead and check out more if u want:] here's just a few, i hav thousands lol

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/100361/The-Cracked-Foundation

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/102304/Vampire

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/88784/Heartbroken/

Inkspired PLATINUM, Whitby, Other

"If one will scoff at the study of language, how, save in terms of language, will one scoff?" - Mario Pei
"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." Isaac Asimov

Awesome!! This is so emotional, so true! It's amazing how much your day revolves around what he is doing. LOVE IT!

hey_itskatelyn PLATINUM, Willis, Texas

Oh that stinks that he did that to u. Guys can be really clueless. Dont give up. Be an encouragement to him and he may realize what he is missing. Ive had the same thing happen to me recently. I love how you used your personal experience to write a beautiful poem. Check out my similar experience if you have time

TeenInk.com/raw/Poetry/article/100364/iLove/

Miss_May1312 BRONZE, Lincoln, Nebraska
I totally get what you're going through. Stay strong honey things will get better just keep that in mind!!