Name piece | Teen Ink

Name piece

By jacobbfinkk BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
jacobbfinkk BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Jacob origin is based on the Genesis story about Jacob and Esau in the Old Testament. Esau and Jacob are twin brothers but Esau was the first born. When their father Isaac was about to pass, Jacob tricked his dad into giving him the blessing of inheriting everything. 

Jacob is mostly a mens name and was ranked most famous by name from 1999 through 2012. With it being popular for more than a decade parents with the newer generation are heading away from naming their kid Jacob, it's still the 13th most popular name right now. 

I don’t really know why I got it.my older brother's names are Dan and Drew which are also biblical so maybe that could be why. My sister's name is Eleanor. All the names are biblical so that's how they chose mine. 

Jacob is the color red. Red is used to portray fear and death. Jacob is a fearful and stleathly man, he is selfish and never does anything for others. He would be related to a circular shape because all he cares about is himself. I would say I fit into this because I also have the same traits.