I didnt mean to | Teen Ink

I didnt mean to

By xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania
xxbakerbabyxx DIAMOND, Coatesville, Pennsylvania

"life will only controll youh if youh let it"

im so sorry i slip up and sometimes im not there for you like i once said to you that i would be. in plain words weather it was something you wanted or not i spoke the words "ill always be there for you". I DIDNT MEAN TO. i know you have wanted me to let go of you and all the memories that came with it but im too attached and no matter how many times people tell me to let go i cant. IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO. so many days ive wanted to let you be free of me so many days ive dreamed of dying but then i remember your still around and though i live to give you what you want theres only one person i can picture death with. IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO. maybe if i did choose to go and leave this life would you find it much easier to get on and not have to deal with having soeone you dont want...to love you. on my way out of the house to escape thoughts of you i look at myself in the shop windows and see staring back at me a girl who choses loving you over anything else any day. IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO....but sometimes....i did and still do.

this is a kinda an in the moment poem it makes sense but barley....and yet it explains eveything?