Pain | Teen Ink

Pain

July 18, 2009
By 17_*sEcREts*_17 SILVER, Corvallis, Oregon
17_*sEcREts*_17 SILVER, Corvallis, Oregon
9 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Pain.. its the feeling you get when your alone, the feeling that crattles around your heart, making it weaker and weaker as the days go by, everyday i thought runs through your head saying 'please help me, try to fix me' your head always trys to amke you say it out loud, but the words just wont come out, your heart is begging for mercy, its begging to be let out, its begging for you to cry, it tells you to do so, so you could have a shot at trying to feel better, but, you never could listen, all those days you held in the tears, held in the pain, held in all the signs that screamed for help, it hurt you so much... leading to the day where you walked of that bridge, falling into the cold, silent, still water, you tried so hard to ask for help, but the words could never come out, while you were falling, thats when you felt the kick in your stomach, thats when everything tensed, your eyes widen, you took your last gasp of breath, the second you wished you wouldnt have jumped, you hit the water, and went far deep in the dark abyss.


The author's comments:
I wish i could have helped her, if you didnt understand, she was pregnant, i miss her.