Dream | Teen Ink

Dream

By Sunga BRONZE, Indinapolis, Indiana
Sunga BRONZE, Indinapolis, Indiana

"some people say that life is gone and dead but i believe that u can find something right in front of
you"

-Unknown

dream about yourslef in a sea and god is awsome for you and me. I thijnk about the time we had accompish together and all of i can see. God is everlasting, a everlasting dream. I walk a mile to see a river stream for us to see. Jesus and god theirself is awsome and everlasting. Dream a dream and dream more after is seekeng under and over us. My mother said dreams can come true of life, love and cherrish one another. dream a dream and become successful and live your life and be Free!!!

the person who inspired me is my mom and my dad, (R.I.P). but still i move on and i'm STILL HERE!!

Sunga BRONZE said...
Sunga BRONZE, Indinapolis, Indiana

you"

-Unknown

aww thank you hunny :33

Secret_Love_Tells GOLD, Harrisonburg, Virginia

"I love you more than the sun loves the sky and the moon loves the stars" --my best friend
"Do it for love." --sark
"One does not succeed in never falling but in getting back up evertime they do so."- Confucius

I love your poem! You should check out a story I have in the Forums. I think you would like it.