Boy Crazy | Teen Ink

Boy Crazy

By emster7013 BRONZE, Oshtemo, Michigan
emster7013 BRONZE, Oshtemo, Michigan

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
-Buddha

Boys the most favored creature to the female eye. Us as women can't seem not to get enough you either have that perfect someone or you don't have that perfect some one but we tend to need them more than we really need its not hard to get the picture that most of us women want these boy/men in our lives if not we feel totally unloved i don't get why yet but if you have and answer i'd sure like to hear it

Emster7013 said...
yah ik that was utterly rude but

Thanks

Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
do you really think that telling someone they roc on someone elses page.? i think its rude......u roc emster7013!<3

emster7013 said...
Well thank you haha yah i was going to put it in poem form but never changed the section it should go it

i like it but agree its not much of a poem but more of a opinon on love/relationship. but eather way i like it . i cant give u an answer i can just tell you i am way boy crazy butits just mother nature doing her thing haha

Faygo.roc said...
alayapoetgirl........ u roc

alayapoetgirl BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

Life is hard; but it's harder if you're stupid. -John Wayne

This doesn't sound so much like a poem, however I like, but cant really answer your question....But when you get the chance, check out my opinion essay on animal right/vegetarianism