We Are All Broken | Teen Ink

We Are All Broken

By Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey
Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life... It Goes On."~Robet Frost

Dedicated to Katy,

We hold on to the same feelings but we have them differently. We dream of a life where we can never be hurt but you scare me now more then ever. i have no texts from you,a nd thats unusual because you always texts me at least three times a day. Now when i look through my inbox i have now messages from you. you are always upset, you are always dpressed more then me. I try to ask what's wrong and you reply with your head done a simple 'nothing' but i know your lying because when you look at me your eyes look dpressed. I love you my special friend, you are the the wackyness to my soul, you are to stupidty to my ideas, you are the gayness to my ways. We stay worried and hope you are ok. We would be lost without our freind you make everday a laugh worth being laughed. Be ok and stay strong because you are not the only one who breaks into pieces remeber we stand by you through the hard times and we love you, everyone is broken and it's ok to be broken but it's not ok to never let us in and help.