God or Satan? | Teen Ink

God or Satan?

July 3, 2024
By Mariannatheaterlover BRONZE, Simpsonville, Other
Mariannatheaterlover BRONZE, Simpsonville, Other
2 articles 6 photos 0 comments

My weary heart full of sorrow should thou waiteth till tomorrow? If thou waiteth will he come? Or leave me again for his own fun. He tis the one whom guard’s me day after night and gifts me kisses for mine own delight. We stayed up past hours and had alcohol and watched bad tv, it made me so happy but only temporarily. For you see it seemed my soul longed for something else, but he always wanted all of mine self. I was lost not knowing what to do, but I stayed with him for that’s what I was told too. STOP! Cried a voice. You’re stronger that this٫ keep fighting my love and I will bring you bliss. I shouted, who are you? Leave me alone, who am I to believe what you hath shown? I’m perfectly content here in mine own little thrown. I’m the savior of all the voice said, the messiah and King, believe me because I hath seen! Just leave me be I said I’m much happier with him then listening to thee. I continued my life with sadness and sorrow and wondered if he would arrive comes tomorrow. He never came oh how my heart broke, I felt so sad but then the voice spoke. My daughter this is not what you are meant to do! Come to me before the times up! Yes He brought you happiness but only for a few, He gifted kisses but only to please you. He doesn’t love you he loves himself!! Turn to me I am here for you. I left that night lost and confused but then I felt inside what I should do. I told the voice I will follow you.