My Dearest Love | Teen Ink

My Dearest Love

April 16, 2015
By IsabellaMimi BRONZE, Minatare, Nebraska
IsabellaMimi BRONZE, Minatare, Nebraska
1 article 3 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination is more important then knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." Albert Einstein


My Dearest Love,

I'm sorry to inform you that we must be apart today, because today is probably the day that I need you more that ever. My heart has broken and my soul has shattered and I can not; do not have your warm embrace to soak up all the blood, tears and pain, to clear my eyes of anger, to make my being whole again. So today seems to be the today will that I will die, I'm am to be carried away by a blood thirsty demon cast into a scorching flame; to be banished from all that is familiar until I shed every drop of human blood in me, to scratch and scrape the earth until dirt itself bleeds from its very core for my life to be continued or dragged down to my to my knees and stripped of all that I hold dear in all my vitality no more love, or beauty, not even wisdom shall be left of my body as it is plunges into a pool of its own blood and misery...until I can look upon your face and gaze into the sweet nectarous sea of your Honey-brown eyes again, and fell the strengthening renewal of you everlasting "true-loves-kiss" pressed ever so delicately against my lips. To reap me of all my agonising pain and suffering; I knew no love until your hands caressed my fragile skin, I knew not what it was like to yearn for another presence so deeply that it corrupted the very balance of life as I knew it. It was as though a thunderstorm so powerful has rushed through an arid desert so dry, so lonely; rain and wind just ripping and tearing at the surface, thunder and lightning creating sheer havoc among the land. Then one not so gloomy day the sun peaked out from behind a cloud to behold it's mighty and powerful strength and beauty upon the dessert nurturing it wounds and battle scar healing them to full health. Then creating an abundance of life to protect and provide shelter and safety to the dessert so that no harm may ever again come the land ever again. I knew not what it was like to hold someone in your arms, in your eyes and in you heart at the same exact time. Someone so like me, so like me it's like peering into a crystal mirror so honest not even God himself would deny it. It is this love that I yearn for, it is this that I cannot live without, it is this upon this day of all days I must have or I will surely perish. And fade slowly into memory and then not soon after nothing at all...I need you my love. Do not let me be burdened by this pain any longer fill me will your words of hope, bring light into my darkness, bring happiness into my sorrows, and bring Love into my life.

I shall await the time when I shall see you once more, when I may once more be healed by your tender love. But until then I run and hide from any demonic disturbances in my pathway, any horrendous behaviour upon man, that may threaten me, I shall fight a weak fight. Kicking and screaming as I am forced to suck the pungent milk of humanity's scornful chaos and disastrous view of female fertility, to be treated as though I am not here; present on this rock we call home, standing and all four crawl and defending my mortality and humanity as though it was never rightful mine to keep. I am to subject myself to all these monstrosities until I shall see you once more. Until then my faithful lover mourn for my death, and anticipate the day of my resurrection. I feel that I shall have not any other words until then, I love you with more heart than I have to offer you; until a later time my Handsome Lover. I await your rescue.

Yours truly,

The Love of your Life