Sarcasm vs. Anger | Teen Ink

Sarcasm vs. Anger

By SickImage SILVER, Klamath Falls, Oregon
SickImage SILVER, Klamath Falls, Oregon

The room was very quiet. I walked over to the TV set and turned it onto a dead channel-white noise at maximum decibels, a fine sound for sleeping, a powerful continuous hiss to drown out everything strange."

Your bitterness, your hate. mmmm
It's why I get up in the morning.
I look forward to your screams.
And each night before I fall asleep, I know that I am stronger than before.
You are weak.
And I know I am more
Than you will ever be

He used to tell me how terrible of a person I am because he knew it hurt me. Now i smile because I've moved on, and he can't break his cruel habit.

SickImage SILVER, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Thanks i appriciate the advice.

I'm not very good at writing but i love it, you know?

I will definatly check out your stuff :)

Sarbear GOLD said...
Sarbear GOLD, Milan, Ohio

--Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
--When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

This poem was kind of short, but I think if you would used what you said about how he said how terrible you were cuz he knew it hurt you, well i think you could have gone into how you're stronger than him and how he's a terrible person for saying that. I really liked and make sure you check out my stories too, thanx!!