dieing | Teen Ink

dieing

By SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois
SuicidalDreamer.. PLATINUM, Marshall, Illinois

"Drop The World....." Or "Everything Happens For A Reason....." Or "I am jealous of every woman that has ever hugged him, Cause for that mere second. They held my entire world."

i'm slipping deeper and deeper into the darkness,losing my sight,my hearing,myslef all together!the pain i used to feel is slowly dulling,becoming numb!the pain might be gone right now but as soon as someone says something to remind me of why i was running away i fall again,tripping but instead of hurting my legs,my knees,or arms i feel it ALL in my heart and it breaks!and as i pick myself up again and get over the pain i realize that slowly but surely i am dieing!

this is dedicated to my uncle bobby who just recently died........

I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D:

Lilacs_Smell_Wonnerful PLATINUM, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and watch everyone look at you in amazement. :)

Cool! I can't wait to read the new poems when they come out! :)

-Lilac

Thanks so much for the advice...I was normally gonna take and do that but at the time I was so busy I never really had the time but now that I have more time I try to take and do that more often....As a matter of fact I have 4 new poems pending that I did that in so yea :D But thank you so much :)

I have read most of your poems, and I find them really interesting and vivid. I like the word choice and imagery A LOT. But I must say that I think they would be even more amazing if you broke the lines up a bit more. For example, in this particular poem it would give the whole thing a bigger "boom" if there was blank space making you pause and think between the lines

"i pick myself up again and get over the pain i realize that"

"slowly but surely i am dieing!"

Just my viewpont, but no matter what, you should KEEP WRITING. You are really good!

-Lilac