You are a million things to me | Teen Ink

You are a million things to me

By ilovetinkerbell GOLD, Raytown, Missouri
ilovetinkerbell GOLD, Raytown, Missouri

Be yourself!!!

You are a million things to me and always will be.

You are funny, handsome, you are smart and you always know how to cheer me up.

You are the only thing I can think about, you are the air that I breathe, you are the thing that pounds in my heart when I see you and you are the wings that hold me up when I fall down.

You are the answer to my pray’s, you are the bandage when I get hurt, and you are the one who understands me.

You are the music of my thoughts, you are the song I sing when I am alone, and you are the one I love.

You are all of these things and many more things.

I could keep going but it would be several more pages.
These things are the evidence that shows why I care about you, love you and like you.

I don’t want any more than that.

You are perfect for me and to me.

When I see you I get butterflies in my stomach and heart because I know that I love you.

I wrote this because of my very best friends. I wanted him to know how I felt even though things didn't work out between us.

MorningStar15 DIAMOND, Orange, Vermont
it had a ring to it and it makes you think hiw TRUE love can be....good job

Kaylamic SILVER, Glenbeulah, Wisconsin
This is a very nice poem, it's sort of blunt, I like it :)

revolutionary BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

"The fiend in his own shape is less hideous than when he rages in the breast of man" - John Hawthorne

very good indeed(i like that word :D) i love the imagery and the all the examples, keep up the good work and have a happy thanksgiving:D

ilovetinkerbell GOLD, Raytown, Missouri

Be yourself!!!

thank you for your advice. I love this person for the same reason I love my parents. I will keep writing though. have a happy thanksgiving

GOlacieGO GOLD said...
GOlacieGO GOLD, Lawrenceburg, Indiana

"I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift, who will use it up and wring it out and drag it around like a favorite sweater." -SN

Ypu have multiple spelling errors and run on sentences. I think you have good intentions but haven't thought them out completely. Work on this longer. Think deeper. Why do you REALLY love this person? Keep writing.

ilovetinkerbell GOLD, Raytown, Missouri

Be yourself!!!

thank you so much for replying. I really like it when people tell me how my work is. Have a happy thanks giving.

ilovetinkerbell GOLD, Raytown, Missouri

Be yourself!!!

thank you so much for replying. have a happy thanksgiving

OldAce said...
OldAce, Washougal, Washington

Your work isn't limited by the tools you have, but by your imagination

It is very, to the point. I like it a lot. It describes what kind of mood you are in. It also has a good setting. But, most of all it is very, to the point. Very good. Keep it up!

INnaturegirl said...
i love this. it's truly beautiful! i thik it's really great that you were able to stay friends w/ your x and still be able to tell him how u feel. i think thats really brave! i wish i could confess these things to the guy that make me feel this way!