I'm Lovin' This | Teen Ink

I'm Lovin' This

By The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas
The_Girl_Next_Door PLATINUM, Elkins, Arkansas

~*The mind has but a thousand eyes, and the heart is left with one...Yet the light of a whole life dies the moment love is done.*~

Uh-oh! That feeling's back! That feeling where my stomach sinks and My heart beats real fast! That should be a warning sign. But wait...What's that? Somehow, it's different...How can that be? Wow...I can't even explain it...It's like I have felt it before, but at the same time, I haven't...It's kind of awkward.

For once...I'm not upset...Ha...that's pretty cool. I actually like this feeling. It's amazing! I don't get why...but I love it...I just do. I feel...Well...Honestly I actually feel like I can trust it this time...Like maybe this is right...Maybe I've finally found the right guy.

I haven't really realized it before...I mean, I've only known you like a year and a half...But you seem...I don't know...different. Nothing (And I mean NOTHING) compares to this feeling!
But, actually, now that i think about it, for about the past three months now, I have been thinking about you constantly...I feel like I could go dancing in the middle of a parking-lot in the pouring down rain, soaked from head to toe, and still be smiling, not giving a darn who's watching or if they think I'm crazy. Ya know? I just wouldn't care.

Ya want to know something else? I can't stop listening to love songs...And this time, I feel more confident because I'm not talking about all that heartbreak songs about how 'you don't love me anymore'. I mean songs that just come right out and say: "I love you and I don't care who knows it!"

As a matter of fact...I feel as light as a feather! I feel like I'm flying through the sky at my own speed. Like nothing could bring me down! I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I absolutely love this feeling! Nothing's gunna bring me down today!