This Girl | Teen Ink

This Girl

January 8, 2010
By Diabetic_Wonder GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
Diabetic_Wonder GOLD, Michigan Center, Michigan
14 articles 11 photos 25 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams" ---- Dr. Seuss


There is a girl in my class who I thought I once knew but now could not tell you what I once withdrew.

This girl is very pretty, with deep brown eyes that she seems to cry all to often from. And lips so soft with a tint of pink that would set you in a trap. And lashes so long and black they make her teary eyes turn black. Plus a nose, round and too perfect for her elegant face. And brows, wide then thin that make you think of life again. Then there’s her hair, so soft, brown and straight. Too long for short, too short for long but just the right length.

This girl is said to have curves but she denies it due to lack of self-esteem. She’s sees only fake beauty and not the beauty that she is.

This girl likes to draw and write to make you see what she feels through your eyes.

This girl appears happy when you see her, but if you only knew the tears she’s cried you’d think otherwise.

This girl is weak but appears very strong to the naked eye. If you had to guess I’m sure you’d say she’s a perfect 10.

There is a girl in my call who I thought I once knew but now could not tell you what I once withdrew.

This girl is beauty but she does not see it. If you haven’t figured it out yet, this girl is me.