Love/Hate | Teen Ink

Love/Hate

By SmileyFace94 SILVER, Queens, New York
SmileyFace94 SILVER, Queens, New York

I love you, you hate me, I want you, but it can't be. But your loosing my love now don't you see. You don't know what you have until I leave.

You said you loved me that you would never leave, so why are you walking away from me. I knew this would be to good to last, I knew i would be just like your last.

So now i see that you and me could never be not in even in dreams. I love you, you hate me, I guess it's the way it has to be.

I hope you like it. please rate and comment!

*Belle* said...
i agree with the other comments--it has a very nice beat and flow to it. i especially like the contrast you bring up, between two very powerful emotions, love and hate, although i think the contrast could be elaborated on a bit more, say with more sentences that explore the emotions of the characters. good work!

Nikiblue PLATINUM, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

"Stupid Is As Stupid Does." -Forest Gump (;
"No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude."

That was very good, although I agree with the others, it was lacking a little something. Keep up the good work! (:

PaperPlanes BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see it." -Confuscious

Very nice! I liked rythm and the rhyme scheme. Although, I felt some certain parts could have flowed a bit more easily. Pretty great overall-- keep on writing! [:

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut
Wow... your writing has that rhythmic beat to it that makes everything rhyme. Some of it was a bit raw, but in my opinion that's a style that a lot of people value. Good job!!!