The End | Teen Ink

The End

By poeticspirit12334 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas
poeticspirit12334 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

Wearing a Christian T-shirt, and a cross necklace does NOT make you a Christian. , "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord "They are plans to give you a hope and a future.'' Jeremiah 29:11

I could have swore
That he said
"I was the most amazing girlfriend."
That we would END us
at the END of the year.
The very END.
Not the mid END.
All the fun we could have had
on field trip week.
But no.
It had to END now
And the worst of it all
for no reason.
everything was perfect.
Holding hands, photo booths, penguins.
It all ENDED with a list
Of 101 things that was being saved
Until the END.
The END of us seeing each other.
The END of ...us.
Period.
Again for no reason.
The END.

I wrote this after my boyfriend broke up with me.

yep...we did! thanks

bkcrider92 GOLD, Roslyn Harbor, New York

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”

Wow! Couldn't have said it better myself! What you commented on my poem was so true...we really did go through a very similar situation! 

well this is true but its ok because im over him now because lately hes been a jerk to me. but thanks!

syed954 BRONZE said...
syed954 BRONZE, Coral Springs, Florida
I hope this isn't a true story. If it is, I'm terribly sorry. Either way, the poem expresses a lot of emotions. Keep up the good work.

aw... thanks so much.it really hurt me when this happened. it happened after we had been going out for a year and something... so yea it hurt and another thing was that our break up really hurt out friendship... more about that is in another poem but it is pending. please read it when it comes out  to get more on this poem they were kinda a combo but the other hasnt come out yet. no he hasnt but i have sent him links to check him out on email but he doesnt check it which hurts my feeling but i can understand him not emiling me cuz u no we broke up and well he has a facebook and a phone and i have neither of those things... so yea... thanks again for the great comments. they mean alot to me!!

God bless!!

distant_dreamer GOLD, Belmont, New Hampshire

"Life's a climb, but the view is great!"

Wow you must have been going through a lot. :( I think this piece was beautifully written! By any chance, has your ex-boyfriend read any of your poems? If he has, He should feel awful for breaking up with you! :( Great job! Oh and remember God has the "right man"  picked out for you, just remain patient, and "stay in the castle" :) God bless!

thanks so much and your welcome for the feedback... i love all of your stuff!! great job!!

Nelle PLATINUM said...
Nelle PLATINUM, Crewkerne, Other
I really like this the repetition makes it really effective. I also wanted to say thankyou so much for all the positive feedback, you would not believe how much I appreciate it :)

again thanks sooooo much!!!

Alcanno DIAMOND, Mexia, Texas

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is
made up of."

-- Bruce Lee

I really like this one too! You used repetition very well, and lots of feeling..