Closed Eyes | Teen Ink

Closed Eyes

August 19, 2010
By JustADreamer95 PLATINUM, Fairfield, Ohio
JustADreamer95 PLATINUM, Fairfield, Ohio
24 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If Love Conquers All Then Why Is The World In Constant Chaos?" -Me


Darkness falls over the valley of my mind and the monsters run wild inside, not one inch of light is shed and the anxiety monster attacks.
Pictures form but not from me it is from the horrid evil entities the slander my mind and cause mass chaos; I want to curl up but I can’t let the creature win.
I lo eacherous creature emerges from the depths and out comes a horrid liar, it feeds my mind with false problems making me start to break but then the light of bravery sneaks its way in.
I have tried denying it all and I tell myself it is fake and the one night I try to sleep the darkness tries to take me away, I become fragile and the emotion god comes through but only one thing I feel is being so confused.
I am fighting for one reason to prove that I can trust but way in the far back trust stands alone buried under dust; to far away is the light to shine over trust the god of emotions is sad without trust how can there be love?
Light has been slowly shining and trust is slowly coming out but the dust has piled on for so long and the darkness uses their hook, it twist my mind of light and the entities prison them all and still trying to fight I already know the my wall has already fallen.
I keep trying to rebuild the darkness laughs in my ear telling me I am pathetic but then when my angel holds me close and tells me how much I am loved my wall cracks and crumbles to the bottom.
I have been living with my eyes closed for to long and now that light is beginning to shine I want to run and hide again but I do not miss the coldness and the way it felt, to cold to want to stand up always sitting right back down lounging under the hurt .
I guess I have to let light in and give it a chance before the darkness invades before it takes over of my mind and leaves me blinded again.