Him and Me | Teen Ink

Him and Me

By ScubaDiver GOLD, Billingham, Other
ScubaDiver GOLD, Billingham, Other

When Life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life you have a thousand reasons to smile
Work Like you dont need the money love like you've never been hurt dance like theres no one in the room
You have enemies, good, that means you've fought for

He is the one that i would die for. He is the guy that I love. He is the one that I could never live without.
He's always there for me, to look after and help me. He is the one I talk to everyday.
He will always protect me from any danger. He will be there for me whenever I get hurt.
He can be an idiot but always makes me laugh. He has the same taste in music as me and he drives a dented car.
He is always asking me to do the housework and get him another drink. He convinces me to do his laundry and clean his pigsty of a room.
He can annoy the hell out of me and I annoy him too. He is messy and lazy and smells of cheesy feet.
No matter what I love him. I love him with all of my heart.
He has my blood in his veins and he can donate me a kidney if I'm going to die. I could never live without him, because he is my one and only older brother and I love him with all of my heart.