A little Rhyme about Me | Teen Ink

A little Rhyme about Me

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

World of mine telling me your mine?Wait what your who? Oh Me I'm Brittaney Peacock right ,I am a Junir even thougH I may look like a Senior, Ya Totally.How old are you?What who cares how old I am, No seriously how old are you man ok I'm 18 years old.Where you from? Are you seriously asking me where I am from? Yes I am, ok Well I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico and no it's not Mexico It's New Mexico.Do you have any pets? What who the heck doesn't own a pet? Yes of course I have pets 5 to be exact 3 cats 1 dog and 1 rabbit named Sassy,Maddy,Octoberia, Texanna, and Jaina...Yo man I am here , your where. I'm here don't you see me ? Oh see you yeah. Yo what you doing? Me I'm rapin like this Yo my name is brittaney I may be on 18 but I can see your a little Eighty year old with a small treat.Yo I may be 5'4 but hey Guess what I can dunk a ball even though I am so freakin small. I maybe be from the slow side of the willow but I got the knowledge from my ma.i may not be able to sing but I sure as heck can beat you at other things haha. Smiles sweetly.

all about me,self and i,