The way to love | Teen Ink

The way to love

By faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia
faypirate23 DIAMOND, Fayetteville, West Virginia

Take the road less traveled by.

your beautiful dont you see? how beautiful you are to me, more beautiful than anything I've ever come across. you make me wanna swim across. swim across the sea for you and kiss you under the sunrise, as the sun is coming up on the beach.your eyes pierce through me makin it harder to see through the rain coming down all around me. your love is the reason I breathe without it i would suffocate, thats why i stay up so late. your always on my mind. day and night your my only light.I would run away with you, float with you, get high with you without drugs because you are my drug your my nicotine your my buzz and all i have to give you is my love and so much more so baby lets soar we can go way up in the stars, watch the sky with you by my side I never want to come down.you make all my dreams come true, i love you for you. For the good for the bad. without you I'd be so sad. you take away all my pain, u make it easier to see another day. lets get lost in each other, just me and you with no where to go and nothing to do and let me show you the way, the way to love.