Loner | Teen Ink

Loner

By Faith-Loves BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio
Faith-Loves BRONZE, Dayton, Ohio

"Life aint a dream, So Dont live in One, Make it Reality or Shut Up about It " - Imani F.

My life right now is not a Brooklyn gangster love story, and it aint about teenage wild curiosity, I have a lot to say.
It’s full of drama, hopelessness and extreme suspense but why do I have to tell you, Because I have no one to vent too.
ME? I would describe me, a lonely, cute pale girl with no friends and depressing. Emo.
This story of mine is a Life of a Loner. She – Go.
I’m by myself. No Friends. Major Loner.
Just me and my Mom, Reading the bible like its our last meal. Here we go!
My life BORRINNGG, beating anyone’s boringness 100-1. But this aint me.
I love to laugh and cry and run and be free with friends that will eventually be my enemies. But who cares about the future when your in the present, clueless.
My life is a twist more like a woman going to a obg/yn to learn her cervix is infected. Cyst.
Im not mean. Maybe depressing but its me and I choose to be just that. Disinfecting.
A non-conformist, you splurred doctrines at me like a enormous dust storm. That’s aNo No.
Because im maybe a little naïve just to believe you but not dumb enough to go with you.

I was in my Division class ( criminal justice) and got a little bored. :) lol sorry if theres typos...