State Of Mind | Teen Ink

State Of Mind

December 7, 2011
By EmoAngel18 PLATINUM, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
EmoAngel18 PLATINUM, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
21 articles 1 photo 55 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Music is my religion, Magic is my kingdom, The dancefloor is my heavan"
-by. Blood On The Dance Floor


I've never felt this lonely, wish someone could cure this pain. It's funny when you think it's all gonna work out, I can't stand to look at your face again. Can't you see that you lie to yourself, Love is just empty smiles and fallen tear drops. "Love" is written on my arms, your name is tattooed on my heart. Was blinded by love and was faulsely accused of stealing your heart, lost in a state of mind. Tears forming, running down my ghostly white face and dying on my lips. I'm trying to escape this endless maze, sands of time quickly fading into the darkness, forbiden tears still wet my lips. A pain in my heart so deep and waiting to break free, can't wait to escape these hollow prison walls in my state of mind. When I see you I force a smile, dry my tears and pretend everythings okay, but when you walk away I drop to my knees, crawl back to my corner and cry myself to sleep. Not sure if this a nightmare or reality, looking at the midnight sky crying and screaming your name, hoping you'll come and save me. Don't worry about my love, it is fading fast, can't be saved, forget about my heart, it was dropped at an ease and shattered like glass, tried to fix it but couldn't because one piece was missing, soon found out you were the missing piece i needed.......


The author's comments:
I wrote this for any teen that has ever felt trapped in this world but then soon finds out that the person they thought they'd never love ends up being the missing part of them.