The simplicity of Happiness | Teen Ink

The simplicity of Happiness

By JPanda13 GOLD, Roswell, New Mexico
JPanda13 GOLD, Roswell, New Mexico

just cuz you put syrup on somin dont make it pancakes
Whoever said sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me, had never been hit with a dictionary

The depressed soul hungers for happiness, but fears of disliking change
The pain of heart by far can not surpass the fear of not being wanted
Unintentionally one finds them self indulged in unreachable dreams
The thoughts of the depressed one do not make since to others
One Searching, Finding, but ignoring the answer that lies before their eyes
Happiness does not hide, One just has to open their eyes, and look............<3

Happiness is, has, and always will be there... you just have to find the source.....

deleted said...
deleted, Miami, Florida
I like it, but I agree that it isn't that simple. But nice idea and nice poem.

deleted said...
deleted, Miami, Florida

JPanda13 GOLD said...
JPanda13 GOLD, Roswell, New Mexico

oo and something else, i get the whole close your eyes and dream of something better, but will that really help? Just wishing, and wondering wont really change anything. You need to push yourself and face it, make a change, before it's too late because if you ignore it all, i dont believe it will fix it. But thx i totally apreciate your comments.

JPanda13 GOLD said...
JPanda13 GOLD, Roswell, New Mexico

ookami, i totallay get you, but i think that there is a true source of happines, and of course it will be more difficult than just opening your eyes, but its figurative. People get soo blinded by the bad in the world, it is easy to get lost and think there is no way to be happy. But if you try and look and yean for that than it will be there... cuz ive experienced that myself, sometimes(not all the time) you feel like there can be no way to be happy and you want to completly give up. but i guess the title, SIMPLICITY of happiness is misleading and takes away from what i truly meen.

Ookami DIAMOND said...
Ookami DIAMOND, Kiansas City, Missouri

Don't give up! Keep on going! Till victory is won!!!

Well i like where your coming from but do you really think its so easy as to just open your eyes and find your happiness??? most ppl are blinded by the trials and hardships of life and so they cant just easily open their eyes and for a sense of speaking see the light. its just not that simple cause where you say just open your eyes and youll be happy most ppl would disagree and say its too hard when its just so much easier to close your eyes and dream of something better. the only thing this world has anymore is belief without something to believe in a person would fall and never have the strength to rise back up again.