Mommy's Kiss | Teen Ink

Mommy's Kiss

December 16, 2012
By alohagirl7 GOLD, Klawock, Alaska
alohagirl7 GOLD, Klawock, Alaska
14 articles 0 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
"no guy is worth your tears but the one who is wont make u cry"
"your just a guy, nothing more and nothing less"


There were 20 little children kissing mommy goodbye.
She said "be good, and I'll see you later, alright?"
Little did she know, that was her last kiss. Nobody should lose their children in a way like this.
Nobody knows what goes on in peoples' minds. But if God was in schools, maybe they would be kind.
The world is an imperfect place, I been told. But to kill innocent children, how can you be so cold?
Those are 20 souls that will never know, what they want to do, or which college to go.
This is so hard, because they're so young. But this tragedy can happen to anyone.
Their lives were taken that tragic day. But God is now holding their hands, saying everything will be okay.


The author's comments:
R.I.P to all the children, and teachers who lost their lives in the Connecticut school shooting. This story really touches my heart and my thoughts and prayers are with the families who are with out their child today.