Anger | Teen Ink

Anger

By RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon
RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Those who deny the darkness in their hearts, are the ones who fall deeper into it."

Why am I always angry
without a thought I could leave my family
I can't do this anymore
welcome to madness galore
why must I go through this
will I ever obtain some bliss
my guns loaded and cocked
this one thing cannot be blocked
go ahead and lock me down
I really won't make a sound
iron bars don't mean a thing
You can even hang me by a string
we both know I'll never be free
it's not that difficult to see
no one will know I'm gone
or that I'll see the light of dawn
it comes to seem nothings real
I've got nothing left to feel
please give up and don't help
I have to play the cards I've been dealt.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

No, thank you. 

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Well thank you for being who you.

I care, that's just who I am. I can't help but care.

RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

Thank you for caring like you do. I greatly appreciate it. I'm going through a crisis in my life right now and reading your comments really do help me a lil' bit.  

I'm sure there's something up in your sleeve. And I'm not trying to make a joke. I know what you mean in this poem, there's a connection. There was a time all I've felt was anger. But you know what I say...I think you can be free, and not just feel free like the chains fell off of you. But feel free like it was never there at al. You can make the impossible possible. It's obvious you can feel, you're feeling right now. And that's "normal" to feel, we are humans after all. If we're not humans, then I don't know what we are. Maybe robots, humans these days are doing a great job at imitating robots now, just because they're afraid to feel. But we're humans...anyways, great, awesome poem. You migh not ever reply to this, but thanks for sharing your heart.