The Secret Of Life | Teen Ink

The Secret Of Life

February 6, 2013
By mirandyg12 PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
mirandyg12 PLATINUM, Longmont, Colorado
20 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
we only live once, but if we live the right way once is enough!


Sometimes in life we get knocked down by pain ,failure,love,money etc.
But it isn't about what knocks us down its ALL about whether or not we choose to get back up.
the secret of life is what helps us when we feel hopeless..yet we still manage to make it through the days.
The secret of life so hidden and unknown,
but what if our lives were already planned?
what if someone or something knew we would feel all this!
yet its happened to us so our true strength can be revealed.
their are MANY secrets to this life.
like for an example the future is a big secret,maybe the future is what makes life worth living.the future is waiting to be revealed either for the best or worst.
everyday holds something brand new for each and everyone one of us.just because some days may feel like the end,remember the secret of life is such a beautiful secret yet only the strong can have the secret revealed to them. the ones who expect to learn from yesterday,smile today,and look for a bright new start tomorrow.
the future or to you! who believes it is pronounced the secret of life
<3 <3 <3 <3


The author's comments:
for everyone who has had hard times in their lives NEVER give up for their is a tommorow and everyday gets better and better if u just stay strong!