Becoming a Zombie | Teen Ink

Becoming a Zombie

By leeatschool GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
leeatschool GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Its time to forget all of our differences, all of our arguments, all of our disagreements, to work towards a common goal to protect our future."

To feel the venom flow through you like sap through a tree, A Hunger grows within you something a mortal could never see, Your vision grows sharper and you humanity wears thin, you’ve been infected by a host filled with hate and sin. This thing grows inside you, a void you can never fill, feel the pulse of the chosen one it is the Kings will. But never did you expect for you hunger to turn to flesh. Hungry for your fellow man, like Edward and the Cullen Clan. Once satisfied by blood alone your hunger turns to thrust. Your rotting from the inside out your blood has turned to gas, Held in a coffin, the Priest is saying mass. You break out like the monster you are, closing inner thought, blocking the ones who love you, as victims they are not. Biting here biting there spreading the virus through the square...

TopHatCactus BRONZE, League City, Texas

When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature.
Ernest Hemingway

The Walking Dead! That's all I could think about when I was reading this, besides that fact that it was writen very well and very cool. Awesome!

DaniJo519 SILVER, Ridgway, Pennsylvania
Love zombies so I love this :) I agree that the for sitting sort of takes away from it but it happens. Wonderful work!

Demoderby PLATINUM, Pontiac, Illinois

All that we see or dream is but a dream within a dream
-Edgar Allen Poe

I do like it but it is the format that is kind of the problem. But it is great! Check out some of my work some time. I would love for people to view it. Comment and/or rate my work. I really want/need to know what people think. My favorite author Jonathan Mayberry checked out some of my work and he liked it, I would really like you to view it too. Please do!

Miloo SILVER said...
Miloo SILVER, Sargodha, Other

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

really nice