Blooming into a new person. | Teen Ink

Blooming into a new person.

By _Fallen_ BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan
_Fallen_ BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"We should all start to live, before we get too old. Fears are stupid and so are regrets."
-Marilyn Monroe.

Don't we all just wish that we can erase our past? Our mistakes? Even ourselves? We all want to bloom into a new person. Just forgetting everything and everyone that we ever met. Wanting to erase the marks, the sadness, the anger, the tears,. Anything the would remind us of the old us but where would they go? Would they just fly away into the sky or dissolved into the air? Wanting to bloom into a new person forgetting what would change. If we bloom into a new person everyone would soon forget about who you were once met to be. Looking down at everyone, wanting to go back into the old person. Regretting picking up the rope and blooming into a new person. Regretting picking up the blade and blooming into a new person. Now that your new person you want your old person back. The people who bullied you, the people who threw stuff at you, the people that called you 'ugly', 'fat', 'want to be', 'emo','cutter'. Now want to bloom into a new person.