Communal Harmony | Teen Ink

Communal Harmony

September 15, 2016
By Monamee PLATINUM, Dhaka, Other
Monamee PLATINUM, Dhaka, Other
25 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Killing our brothers for their beliefs….                                                                                                                      Do you think it is right?                                                                                                                                            I believe it’s only the misuse of our might!                                                                                                         Everyone around us has the right to choose.                                                                                                       Whether to eat mutton, beef, chicken or goose!                                                                                                       Daily intolerance on the eaters of beef.                                                                                                                 They are neither robbers nor thieves.                                                                                                                         I ask you all what had he done?                                                                                                                             Just ate his desired meal?                                                                                                                                         Then I say my dear readers, “It’s no big deal!”                                                                                                      When we have the right to eat the food of our choice….                                                                   Shouldn’t they also be allowed to rejoice?                                                                                                              Killing innocent children on the name of caste…..                                                                                                      Do you think it is right?                                                                                                                                            I believe it’s only the misuse of our might!                                                                                                              Two children burnt alive on the basis of their caste                                                                                                 don’t you feel it all happened just too fast?                                                                                                                   They didn’t even know the reason behind this fate……                                                                             Those devils deserve nothing but hate!                                                                                                                        Peace amongst all is all I want….                                                                                                                             As in my dreams intolerance haunt!                                                                                                                           Is it too much for me to ask?                                                                                                                                     I know if we get together it’s no big task!


The author's comments:

We live in a highly unfair world where there is rays of sorrow and terror all around. Peace for one is peace for all. Let's all come together to make our world a better place.