When I Met You | Teen Ink

When I Met You

By amandavanzant BRONZE, Yorktown, Virginia
amandavanzant BRONZE, Yorktown, Virginia

my boyfriend is Christopher Vitt and i love him with all of my heart

When I met you, I wasn't planning on falling in love. I wasn't planning on feeling so attracted to someone, but you awakened the feelings inside of me that I'd fogotten existed. When I met you, I didn't relize how much our love would grow-that the attraction that first brought us together would reach beyond passion to the confort of knowing I have someone very special,someone who is not only my lover, but also my closest friend. When I met you, I had no idea where our relationship would lead us, how beautiful you would make my world. But now I know without a doubt... The luckiest day oh my life was the day that I met you!!!!

This poem is about a day in my life that ment the world to me but he is no longer in my life hes now just a guy that I bypass in the hallways!!!!

Gee-Gee SILVER said...
Gee-Gee SILVER, MarkedTree, Arkansas

if you dont like me get over it

hey ur work is great. :). can u check out some of mine and give me ur feed back?

Joele12 said...

just a guy that you pass in the hallway.

kinda sucks.... but hey cherish that memory always then.

decayingorganicmatter SILVER, Wellington, Florida

"We are not special. We are not crap or trash, either. We just are. We just are, and what happens just happens." --Fight Club

Amazing and very relatable

Victoriaaa14 said...
Victoriaaa14, Saugus, Massachusetts
it was good because i can deff relate to thiss. Meeting somoene and never thinking i would like them. (:

cassandra_2011 PLATINUM, North Pole, Alaska

"Give in to love, or live in fear."

This is a great poem! It could use some work, but it has potential. Try spacing lines, after almost every comma or period should work. Being all bundled together distracts from the work. Great Job!