Fading Like A Sunset | Teen Ink

Fading Like A Sunset

By krysten SILVER, Weiser, Idaho
krysten SILVER, Weiser, Idaho

Smile now or smile later, but remember the pain you hide, will only grow greater.
*krysten*

I cant see past the mistakes I've made, Im blinded by them. You tell me your lies and I believe them. Im fighting for something that doesnt exist. Just go away and leave me again. No more crawling back.

A shining star, the brightest in the sky. I look on top of the world to you, deep down I want to die. Im hiding the pain from you and some of the truth. My life is fading like a sunset.

Im running but I dont know where to turn. Everywhere I go the pain and regret is still there. Im lost and confused, I cant get you out of my head. My arms cry tears of blood because of you, leave me and let me run from myself.

A shining star, th brightest in the sky, I look on top of the world to you, deep down I want to die. Im hiding the pain from you and some of the truth. My life is fading like a sunset.

I no longer know whats worth fighting for, covered in blood, sorrow writtin in my eyes. Im broken, someone fix me, Im tired of bleeding, someone save me.