Live straight | Teen Ink

Live straight

By Jed234 BRONZE, Riverview, Florida
Jed234 BRONZE, Riverview, Florida

The power of ingenuity is not only in our dreams but in our hands.

I go hard on this beat for the people that feel me. Those who stand up against drugs and Pornography. I dont really care if yall think that im lame. I dont need some messed up people tellin me how to play the game. I rhyme to the beat of my ... own drum I don't need auto tune or fakeness just to get some. I love all peaople I love all races I love all haters and I love all graces. If you think drugs and weed is the way to go im sorry bro but you need to change yo dang mind for sure. Please tell me that you can relate cause hate aint the way to help us all around this world to get staright. But If you understand you know what I dont like. That weed smoke that bong tight. But I aint care If yall ridicule me I rap about truth unlike some wanna be's. So if you gotta problem come step to me.

I did this piece for my schools Drug campaign so Its ok piece of work.
I hope to be a rapper one day so every big dream starts with a small step. Please all criticism is welcome I need all the help I can get.
Thank you.

WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon

"You suck, there's no buts, the whole music industry can lick my nuts"---- Deuce

Plus, I like the song. It's very well written and it sounds great in my head. Have you recorded it?

WulffyBoy SILVER, Hubbard, Oregon

Do you make beats? If you do, I need on to go with my newest song. If you have the time or wouldn't mind, please let me know.