No Where But Up | Teen Ink

No Where But Up

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Oh oh oh Baby your near, your here, we can go anywhere, we can go up

Oh oh oh oh

We can shore across the sea,We can fly across the sky,We can go everywhere, anywhere even up

Oh oh oh oh oh

Baby as long as your by my side we can go any place in the world or in the galaxy

Oh oh oh oh

We can go up from here to there to watch the sunshine, we can go down from here to there to watch the moon brighten the galaxy

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Tell me what your feel because baby we can go anywhere, we can go up, we can go to the galaxy and back

Mmm Mmm oh oh oh

We can go anywhere but up Just tell me what you feel, don't fear, I got you here holding my hand

Mmm Mmm Mmm uh uh uh oh oh oh

Baby just tell me what you fear, we can go up, up to the galaxy everywhere but down, I got you so we can go far away any day

Oh oh oh oh oh

Baby we are on the ground, we are safe as long as we're together, we can cross the sea because baby honestly we can go anywhere, we can go up, we can go to the galaxy

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

We can go anywhere, just got to feel and go across the galaxy with no fear, we can go anywhere but up from here to there just tell me what your fear and I can make you feel better my dear

Oh oh oh oh ah ah ah

Baby were in the ground standing still going no where but up

Uh uh Mmm Mmm

Baby were up, up there nothing to fear, hold on to me and it will be all clear

Oh oh oh uh uh uh Mmm Mmm

We can go anywhere, we can go up, we can go to the galaxy from here to there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm oh ooh ooh

We can go no where but up

please comment & rate,