Goodbye | Teen Ink

Goodbye

July 1, 2014
By LifeHatesMe SILVER, Corinth, Kentucky
LifeHatesMe SILVER, Corinth, Kentucky
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I love being happy because happy is just so happy and a really fun word to say"


Driving down 25, cruising no more than twenty five, had no idea of the undeniable fate. She looked up and didn't have time to scream. The reason she's no longer with me. The car in the wrong lane. a mistake can cause so much pain. I cry as I write this song. But there is nothing I could've done.

Don't come over, Don't come see. There could've been a different end. I try to not to blame myself or the celebration, but that is inevitable. You were no less than incredible. What I wouldn't do to see your face. Your love, your beauty, and your grace.

Oh God its hard to write the next few words, the one no one has ever heard. That day I didn't know. what it was like to lose someone so close. When I close my eyes I see your face and when I listen I can hear your laugh. Life passes bye so fast. I needed closure but I'm not sure if I can admit that it was a dramatic hit I want you to know that this is the final note. I understand that you are in heaven with your beautiful baby girl. There is no better picture in the world.

I'm gonna finally say goodbye, but this isn't the last tear I will cry. love you more than you could ever know. I finally came out of this all time low.


The author's comments:
Two years ago today my sister died. I wrote this on an emotional rampage just now going on.